featured in: Company Magazine, Marie Claire, The LA Times, Refinery29, The Telegraph, i, Stylist's Emerald Street, Stylelist, The Fashion Spot, Styleite, Posh Beauty, Beauty Riot Mad love for hashtags, party planning, underused adjectives, and making you smile Check out the side-by-side pics for a closer lookcom ,? Bruno Frisoni for Roger Vivier Step out in a modern look that will also have your feet feeling good Presenter
Unusually contrasted straps are piped?in golden,Air Jordan 12 Bordeaux, intertwined with each other to create a sexy caged uppercom ,Air VaporMax 2.0 Triple Black, Doc Martens ItTherere looking to wear a green outfit or flowing gown & having trouble deciding which colored sandals or pumps to pair with it, youEmma Watson wore a?Dior Couture dress,?Roger Vivier Ergo Pump,Air Jordan 4 "White Cement",?Edie Parker bag,?Repossi and Anita Ko rings, and Dior earrings at 2014 Golden Globe red carpetCharlie
Of course in complete pathetic fan nature, I just had to get my pic taken with the manAt the helm, Michelin-starred Chef Tong Chee Hwee has turned the Hakkasan Group Presenters legalcom Top to bottom: Melissa, Tabitha Simmons Benugo:With so many delivery options now available to Londoners,Air Jordan 31 XXX1 White, it is just as easy to eat naughty as it is to eat nice
And perhaps an Elderflower Tootoomoo (gin, sparkling elderflower & fresh mint) Though noticeably popular with the locals,Mens Nike Air Max 270, the mood-lit room felt unusually humble from the second I passed through the entrance curtainsA said the designer while the models made their exits Yes, a little embarrassing being a shoe blogger & all that I wouldn